Oil and Gas sector thrives on exploration and requires continuous innovation to move forward while guaranteeing environmental compliance. The oil and gas companies across the globe need to make sure the processes and production of their projects have minimal impact on the natural landscape. The businesses must also understand the various legal obligations and guidelines which apply to their operations.
STEP Engineering presents an unparalleled integration of industry experience, environmental services and engineering expertise which includes regulatory advocacy. Our clients look to us for fit-for-purpose and technically sound services which are delivered in a safe work environment.
Our diverse team of environmental professionals has extensive experience in preparing effective permitting strategies which consider both clients needs as well as the efficient approval process. Our multifaceted approach to engineering and environmental sciences is built on several years of environmental experience. Our interdisciplinary professionals provide comprehensive guidance for all stages of your project lifecycle.
STEP Engineering provides regulatory support for oil and gas infrastructure compliance. Thus, we deliver practical and cost-optimized solutions to ensure regulatory compliance and reduce the risk for the clients. Our services are geared up to help clients quantify their emissions whether they are planned or unplanned.
- Regulatory submission for facilities, wells, and pipelines
- AB, BC, SASK Permit Approvals /Applications (AER, OGC, ECON)
- Well & Pipeline Abandonment (Lease Reclamation & Remediation)
- Audits and Reviews of Existing Facilities
- Licensee Liability Rating Reporting (LLR)
- Fugitive Emissions Management
- Dehydrator Engineering & Operations Sheets (DEOS)/ Annual Reporting
- ABSA Submission (including Closing Weld Procedures)
- Building and Municipal Development Permit